The building housing the brewery is believed to date from 1835 and has a long brewing history since its inception by local doctor Louis Nevejan, having become the Costenoble brewery in approximately 1882 and remaining in that family for three generations. It was defunct when purchased by De Dolle and restored to function as a brewery in 1980.
The grounds of the brewery and tasting room are open to visitors for tours once a week (on Sunday), and by appointment for larger groups.
Beer of Belgium scores:
out of Reviews at Yotpo